- “Scrying.” Micro essay for Flat Earth Theatre’s Tales of a Fourth Grade Lesbo blog, published March 12, 2016.
- Tiresias. Novel, self-published, first edition November 2013. Lambda Literary Award finalist. Print and digital editions available for purchase on Lulu as well as through other major online retailers or your local bookstore.
“Two stories woven and unraveled together: a young transgender student named Quinn helps his girlfriend escape from a violent home, while almost one hundred years prior, T. S. Eliot’s life is given a fictional retelling. Discovering for himself how abuse survivors can mirror their abusers’ behavior, Quinn finds himself mired in the continuing cycle over the course of two and a half years. A speculative romantic awakening for Eliot in Paris is derailed into his historically miserable first marriage. As four figures struggle with sexuality, destructive incompatibility, and the uncertain territory of trans-inclusive gender politics, the question becomes whether Quinn is trapped not only in one relationship, but also in a biography that is not his own… and a biography he himself has written.”
Free preview here.
- “On Chelsea Manning and the Litmus Test of the Left Wing.” Article for Blast Bombshell, published August 23, 2013.
- Personal blog articles published on defunct site between December 2011 and April 2013. A sampling have been migrated to this site’s blog.
- Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus. Play in three acts, based on the novel by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley; full script available for public reading or staged production.
- “O Fortuna.” Short science fiction story; in the submissions process.
- Armes Prydein. Collaborative multi-genre novel, to be read in single or three-volume form; rough draft in progress.
- Equinox (working title). Science fiction project likely to yield several novels; in preliminary research & worldbuilding stages.
- Several other novels in more abstract condition.
Editing & curation
- Guest editor for the first Trans Issue of The Offing, published November 2015.